Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Go...

I made it to Seattle early in the day today. I found this incredibly cool urban bike park that the Evergreen Mountain Bike Club built under I 5 call the Colonade. There were a million obstacles, whoops, bridges, jumps etc. of course being the skilled mountain biker I am I cleverly avoided anything I could kill myself on!


After tooling around the park and the nearby neighborhood that was right on the water with all these cool houseboats I went to Pike Place Market. Talk about cool! I quickly texted my friend Robin who immediately found 3 very yummy food experiences...I got Salmon jerky from Pure Food .


I walked around the rest of the afternoon than hopped on the hwy and headed to Maury's house. Maury cooked the best Salmon I have ever had with tomatoes and spinach. Gayla and I finished packing for our hike tomorrow and then we had ice cream for dessert.
We are watching comedy central right now and then hitting the hay. We are off for 8 or 9 days now.
Until then, rob

No comments:

Post a Comment