Monday, July 19, 2010

ready...

I felt like driving yesterday and made it to just outside Portland before crashing at an interstate hwy...not very interesting, I know.
I stopped off at a Target this morn and stocked up with treats for both Dani and Garrett and I am going to hit the post office today. I drove into Portland and immediately hunted out Ken's bakery since I had heard it was pretty good. Pretty good is really not a way to describe this place...freakin' awesome is more like it! I had a cup of Jo and a croissant that had a little bit of hazelnut shmoo in it and then topped off with Oregon blue and marionberries.
I walked around Nob Hill for awhile and now I need to run a few errands and I am going to hunt down the local bike trails.

I am going to hang around Portland today and then head for Seattle and my friend Gayla manana. We hit the trail early Wednesday morning.


later gater, rob

No comments:

Post a Comment