Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Set...

I ended up running around Portland yesterday taking care of the errands I needed to do before hitting the trail tomorrow. I decided that since I had never been to the Olympic National Forest area I would go see what that was all about :) he he
The drive was breathtaking! You are going along and then all of a sudden there is a gap in the trees and the Olympics pop up, really spectacular. I made camp last night in the national forest and had a salad I picked up at Trader Joes earlier with rosemary ham, the rest of the fresh blueberries and an IPA that came from a Eugene brewery. I chilled by the fire and hit the hay about 10...It was a really nice night!


I am currently in the town that has the Evergreen College I had looked at so very long ago...then I am headed to the Seattle area today to meet up with Gayla who is staying at her friend Maury's house. We are off tomorrow for the Wonderland Trail around Mt. Rainer.

later gater, rob

No comments:

Post a Comment