Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Breeze



fall leads to winter, winter to spring and now...summer!

We kicked off the summer with our usual Too Cool weekend at camp eagle. Then a lazy, hot summer ensued. Dani had swim team, Garrett lazed around until he took off for Oregon again. Cathy's sister and fam finished their year long Argentinian journey with a stopover in Austin, Dani and I rocked the Urban Assault Ride and I took off for the Pacific Northwest again (currently hanging there now).

I am in Eugene today getting ready to visit the Gman and his 2 Texas compadres. Stopped at a pretty freaking' good bakery and picked up some treats for the boys. Had an amazing day yesterday when I stopped in Santa Rosa for a mountain bike ride and then a trip to the Russian River Brewery, my all time favorite beer (Pliny) in the world that sadly, you can't get in Texas.

will update after the visit with the Texas Trio today :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment