Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Yankee Doodle Dandy




Trent, Tony and I had breakfast on Monday morn at the house then took a walk to the local Whole Foods. I was paralyzed for awhile in front of the local beer selection and finally decided on a couple of yummy local brewskis and some sushi for lunch. Trent went all out later and made me feel right at home by making guac, pineapple pico, salsa and green chili chorizo tacos which we enjoyed with the neighbors watching fireworks.











Tony left for NY this morn and Trent and I went to breakfast at Toulouse Petit. I had the cured pork cheeks confit hash and Trent had Spicy Creole Shrimp, eggs and grits. Aftre we ran some errands, went to Pike Place and I took off around 5:30 for Maury and my friend Gayla. We are off in the morn for another backpacking trip, this time up to the North Cascades.




until next week...rob

No comments:

Post a Comment